Phone update

I bought one of these:

turns out that it is more functional than I expected. Even if you don't buy a data package you can use ATT network (for free). This means you can use it at most public places (for free).

I currently bought a 10 buck package that costs a dime per min flat.

It has a pretty good mp3 player (for free). It has a camera (for free) not as good as I had hoped, but useful.

So for 10 bucks per month, you can have a smart phone with the only hitch being that you have to use the smart phone features in a public place or at home.

So, from my home, I can get (voice) directions to Atlanta Hospital. From Atlanta Hospital I can get (voice) directions to the next place in Atlanta and from there, get (voice) directions home (for free).

Reply to
Metspitzer

Opps. This part can not be right. You can get text directions, but since the GPS will not work if you are not on the network voice directions won't happen.

Reply to
Metspitzer