Fixing stripped plastic electrical boxes

Many of us have had to deal with plastic electrical boxes with stripped or broken device mounting holes. Sometimes people use a drywall screw, which works if the hole is just stripped, but may crack the mount. (and it seems like a hack)

I found these clips which are a quick and elegant solution:

I've ordered some; will see how well they work, but I'll bet they do the job.

No relation to the co., just passing along a potentially useful link...

Paul F.

Reply to
Paul Franklin

Or you could just use coarse threaded sheet metal screws of the appropriate size...

Reply to
Evan