Phone finder?

<reams of your shit any 2 year old could leave for dead flushed where it belongs>

Whoops, nothing left. Wota surprise.

Reply to
Rod Speed

I didn’t assume anything, that was added after the original post.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Thanks, gentlemen, All of yous. I saw one of the locators had a permanent in place transmitter station. That might be the best option. He could just go to it and hit a single button to make a receiver on the smart phone respond. This one

is a little different. Each unit can serve as the transmitter. It doesn't matter what's lost as long as one of the units is in hand. People here sometimes come up with the off the wall, seemingly nutty solutions that work. Ingenuity isn't dead.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

Just above average favorable reviews, but at $25, it may be worth it to try.

Reply to
Meanie