Medium-Duty Manual Retractable Awning

Built for ready accessibility and medium-duty luxury, The California Medium -Duty Manual Retractable Awning is great for any setting such as decks and balconies. The California is made to last due to its strong fabric which ma kes it suitable for homes and businesses. Customize your California awning with made-to-order widths of up to 12 feet, a variety of color and design o ptions, and an easy manual option that allows anyone to retract the awning with little effort. https://marvelawnings.com/

I'm from Trump Country!  Why would I want a lefty-libtard California awning?
On 04/02/2019 03:53 AM, devnull wrote:

Hell yeah! A blue tarp from Harbor Freight gets the job done.
On Tue, 2 Apr 2019 01:31:15 -0700 (PDT), snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

What is the wind rating. If it can't handle 150 MPH it isn't legal here.