Percentage of Americans owning guns

Could we lace the food with suitable doses of birth control hormones?

Cindy Hamilton

Reply to
angelica...

Why do you think Margaret Sanger started Planned Parenthood? Abortion has caused more black deaths than firearms by far.

Reply to
invalid unparseable

I'm pretty sure I'd rather be aborted than to be born and raised by some leftist democrats.  LOL

Reply to
Bernhard

You reminded me of this character:

invalid unparseable

No , because that would be considered genocide . What they do to each other is up to them . They don't need our help ...

Reply to
Snag

You are a commie, not a racist, and I am not an inherent commie.

Reply to
invalid unparseable

Problem is that the breed faster than they kill each other.

Reply to
invalid unparseable

You know that it only takes 5 seconds to look it up; not doing so makes you just look foolish.

The 727 was flying at minimum speed (115mph) at 10,000 feet above mean sea level.

Scott Lurndal

The problem with that theory is that you are infringing on the rights of millions of people to TRY to stop one nut. If he is that nutty, he will find a weapon. Most "mass shootings" are done with pistols anyway and the Navy Yard guy used a pretty mundane shotgun ... you know, like you say Jill should have.

Reply to
gfretwell

The speed isn't that much of an issue if you can go out the back door. Just "cannon ball" out and when you slow down a little, open up, get stable and try to find out where you are landing before you pop the chute. Over a forest would not be my first choice.

Reply to
gfretwell

Only if you use a completely stupid definition of mass shooting.

Reply to
invalid unparseable

I use the one the media uses when they talk about mass shooting statistics and democrats cite them.

Reply to
gfretwell

Then it's going to get crowded inside that fence . There is nothing "society" can do to change the way people act , it has to come from the community itself . If they're not willing to help themselves , I'm not going to waste my time and money trying to help them . Actually , I kinda think it's a small percentage (relatively) that's holding the rest of the black community to these counterproductive actions . But again , they must police themselves or it's a waste of time , lives , and money to attempt helping .

Reply to
Snag

In the dark, on a rainy night as it happens.

Reply to
Scott Lurndal

More fool you. Gang banging is nothing like Columbine, f****it.,

Reply to
invalid unparseable

It always has done, that?s what ghettos are.

That?s not true. We have managed to stamp out blood feuds and vendettas and the english stamped out suttee in India too.

Clearly it doesn?t.

But society mostly is.

That?s very arguable when the bulk of them wont even tell the cops what they have witnessed.

So you prefer vigilantes and lynch mobs to the rule of law ?

Reply to
invalid unparseable

I don't think he means vigilantes but a change in culture. I lived in a big city and there were enclaves of mostly minorities where crime, alcohol, drugs were rampant. The kids were brought up surrounded by it and education was not embraced by many. Very low employment, few stores,etc. Tough to break the cycle though some do.

No easy answer, much has been tried.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

I'm not sure that's completely true in Chicago and other third world cities.

The Commission of Sati (Prevention) Act in 1988 leads e to believe there were some holdouts.

Reply to
rbowman