Penetrating oil shelf life

Does penetrating oil lose it "potency" over time?

Reply to
Norm Dion

This is Turtle.

A life time of use if you keep the lid tight.

I have a Gallon of Marvel Mistry Oil that i found in my Shop from the 1950's and it was good as ever but it had the lid tight on it when it was stored up.

TURTLE

Reply to
TURTLE

was good as ever but it had the lid tight on it

I have some cans of Kano Labs Kroil that are 20+ years old and they're still fine.

As Turtle says, keep it sealed and it will last a long time.

Reply to
Stuart Krivis