patio doors

I have a sliding door in my home that has one slider in the center and 2 non sliding panels on each side. Can anyone tell me how to remove the non sliders from their tracks? They seem to have 2 screws top and bottom on the interior surface that when removed let them slide, however the wooden blocks that these screws that keep the door from sliding attach to make it impossible to lift the door to remove to. Can anyone advise me please?

Reply to
tolbiny