Patching the cracks in foundation blocks?

I'd like to keep some of the cold air from getting under the house this winter. I've got a lot of cracks and missing mortar between the blocks used for the foundation of my old house. I'm using mortar mix to fill them and finish them. Is there a better way? This seems like it will work but if there is a better way I'm open to suggestions. I'd buy the stuff in a caulking tube but it's going to take a lot and I'd have to buy out Lowe's to get enough to do the job. I'm using the ready mix mortar.

Reply to
ZZonka Tonka

Hi, Expanding spray foam or concrete/masonry sealant? Tony

Reply to
Tony Hwang

Umm.... why is your block foundation coming apart?

Reply to
default

Reply to
ZZonka Tonka