Paintable fabric-backed vinyl wallcovering

GenCorp used to make it under the Sanitas brand, pattern 45-6720. That item is no longer available. I'm looking for a replacement. For my current requirement it must be a smooth paintable vinyl with a fabric, not paper, backing. Any leads would be most appreciated.

Reply to
BonnettDecorating

The stuff is called Paintable vinyl wall liner and there were a slew of hits in Google. I personally don't know of any but I imagine it is still made by someone.

Colbyt

Reply to
Colbyt

Thanks for the response. I Googled also but all the hits were for paperbacked which is unacceptable in this application.

Reply to
DFBonnett

Go to a local interior decorating showroom and ask them if such a product is available...

Is the "requirement" yours? Or is there a specific issue with the application involved here...

~~ Evan

Reply to
Evan

Very cleaver and more than a bit snarky. You forgot to include "paintable". Reading is fundamental. Give it a try sometime.

Reply to
DFBonnett

The issue is application specific. Further research by me as well as my supplier indicates that a paintable fabric backed wall liner is no longer made. The closest available is a paintable paperbacked by York. That will have to do. I guess it's not a high demand item. It took me

10 years or so to go through a gross of double rolls of the Sanitas. I'd love to come across another couple dozen rolls sitting in a back room somewhere and buy it all up.
Reply to
DFBonnett

To quote the Terminator, "Fuck you, asshole".

Reply to
DFBonnett