Paint color selection software ?

Is there any software from the paint manufacturers that let's you take a picture of the room and try different colors on?

I know I can do it the hard way with photo-editors.

I'm looking for a "magic" software that will even print out the specs for the paint mixer.

Reply to
G. Morgan

Google is your friend.

Reply to
Frank

Google is a tool, NOT a friend!

Reply to
Twayne

Nice!! Thank You :-)

Reply to
G. Morgan

It was not the only site I hit when I put your question in Google. I was not demeaning your question or approach. It was a good one. I recently bought glasses over the internet from a site where you could load a picture of yourself to see how you would look in their frames.

Reply to
Frank

I have a few friends who are real tools. ^_^

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

Yes. Use CBN Selector 3 If you need a paint formula you can use CBN Formulator.

bb

I think I used glidden.

Greg

Reply to
gregz

Photos are never the true color, often not even close. I dont think that would work well.

Reply to
repairs