Paint brand recommendation?

Wanna bet? The knucklehead who painted the apartment I lived in managed to create quite a blocking issue with all the doors. He painted when it was about 55 degrees in the apartment. The doors never stopped sticking.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Dunn Edwards "perma series" is excellent for this. You can look at their web site, I think they play that feature up quite a bit if I remember. It's their top of the line so it is pretty pricy.

-- John

Reply to
John Ross

"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote

Well, it would have been nice if someone had told me ahead of time, that I would want to paint right away. Of course I would have been prepared.

As for taking time out of my busy schedule (ha) to drive into the next state to pick up paint, if someone can tell me why my car is all of a sudden not firing on all plugs, I'd go. I wonder if I have a cracked distributer cap because it happened so suddenly. But that is another story for another day. Meanwhile, I'm happy to get some prime on there.

nancy

Reply to
Nancy Young

Presumably, you have already addressed the vehicle using every obscenity you can come up with.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

"John Ross" wrote

The cost of a can of paint isn't the place to cut corners, in my opinion, especially after laying out the money for the windows. Interesting site, thanks, though their paint is not sold anywhere near me, since I don't live on the west coast.

I liked their bit on blocking:

or

nancy

Reply to
Nancy Young

"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote

I love my car. It's been a champ all these years. I should spring for a distributer cap, wires and plugs. Been a very long time since I've worked on a car engine and my confidence isn't high. Sigh. If I was sure that was the problem ...

nancy

Reply to
Nancy Young

Well, its owner isn't firing on all cylinders, either.

Heh heh. Me make a funny.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote

(laugh) I walked into that one.

nancy

Reply to
Nancy Young

Smack me in the head!

We might 300 days without rain in the Mojave Desert and this went over the head.

-- Oren

Oren