pa has a new building code any comments?

I understand if a door is changed that mean the building is treated as a

new structure any info????????????

Reply to
HaroldA102

Hi, Harold.......

Just to let you know once more, the maximum number of question mark's per sentence has been established as THREE !!!!

It appear's from the above, that TODAY you have exceeded your allotment by a total of NINE !?!?!?!

You REALLY need to hold back on your use of question marks for a while and only use one, perhap's two per sentence until you are back to an average usage that reflect's the correct quantity per the established usenet protocol.

Thank's in advance for your cooperation, Im sure I can speak for the rest of us in saying its much appreciated...

........AND.......

A word of warning here, dont you think for one minute you can simply go on to other newsgroups and start in with posting excessive question mark's with impunity....

I WILL track you down WHEREVER you go!!!!!!!!!!

==========

To get serious though, you might wanna to contact John--he is apparently in your area and he mentioned to me just a bit ago over the CNC IRC network his knowing a little something about what you are referring to in the PA building codes.

Cheers,

Reply to
PrecisionMachinisT

I cannot get much action here on the new code .If it was a wallmart coming to town every one would be all worked up.This code will effect evryone

Reply to
HaroldA102

Except you didn't really say anything with any information. So most people just moved on and ignored it.

If you actually have something to say, and references to show what "it" actually is, then feel free.

Otherwise, you've got the credibility of the guy on the subway yammering about whatever it was he was yammering about.

Reply to
Chuck Yerkes

So what's up Chuck ???--me thinks you need to learn to read between the lines, your name aint John; and apparently you havent a clue about the building codes coming down the pipes in PA.

.....AND......

Your ALL better off being nice to Harold!!!

Reply to
PrecisionMachinisT

go do a google search and look at the whole thing .Please do that it is to much to add here.

Reply to
HaroldA102

I don't know what codes are in force or about to be in force in your area. The way I find out about codes and related rules is go to the building department. It takes a bit of time, usually gets the information I want, and begins a relationship with staff.

In my area we have two kinds of problems that produce the kind of regulation you seem to be talking about. We have a lot of buildings in the area of storm surge. We have a lot of older buildings that have been worked on without permit. Many communities now require a building be brought to present code if work equals 50% of its assessed value.

TB

Reply to
Tom Baker