Oversize Vertical Blind Shopping

Can anyone tell me where to get the best deal on vertical blinds for a home patio door? The "catch" here is that the width is 126 in. and most places have a limit that increases shipping cost from about 70.00 to

150.00 if the width is over 90 in. I live in upstate new york and would appreciate any info that you can offer. Thanks.

Tony C.

Reply to
Tony Deb