Counded corners for tops of vertical blinds?

I just installed some vertical blinds. On top, there is some sort of a decorative "skirt". It is made of a horizontal longitudinal piece and a couple of 90 degree clips, and two short pieces.

I know that there are special rounded clips that allow to make the whole "skirt" from one piece. A pro installed something like that for us in another room and claimed that it was his "proprioetary technology".

I would like to know if such round corners can be bought someplace. Here's a picture of it:

any idea if they are available and what they are called?

Ignoramus8228

Every blind manufacturer has different hardware!

If you know your manufacturer, find a local retailer and show them your picture/pieces. If you don't know the manufacturer, take your pictures to your local Home Depot or Lowe's ----

Reply to
nj_dilettante

That skirt part is called a valance. Check here

CLT

Reply to
Lee & Cathi Thomas

The were an extra cost option a few years back. I don't recall which company offered them. Most likely it was Kirsch or Louver-drape. Kirsch has been purchased and combined with Levelor. Bottom line is if the company you bought your blind from does not offer this option for a valence you most likely aren't going to be able to buy it. Even if you could buy the corner piece you would not have the continuous strip of fabric to wrap around the corner.

The solution is to add a fabric covered cornice or valence over the blind and dress the place up a little.

Colbyt I do windows

Reply to
Colbyt