Over Latex Stain

The siding on my house is rough cut lumber stained orange with Behr acrylic latex Deck Fence and Siding wood stain. It was put on in the last couple years but I hate the color and I want to go over it. What what can I use and what can I do to ensure that whatever I put over it will not peel ?

Reply to
groups2

snipped-for-privacy@reenie.org wrote in news:1190839821.138460.97050@

50g2000hsm.googlegroups.com:

Consider going to HD and asking them since it's their paint. Get the persons name (preferably get the dpt mgr to help you). Maybe you can put them on the hook if it peels. Probably not though :-(

See how what HD says compared to what you get on here.

Reply to
Al Bundy

Use sherwin williams woodscapes solid stain acrylic over acrylic wont be a problem

8 year warrantee with two coats GOOD STUFF

Reply to
Roemax

You don't have to go to home depot...there's an 800 Behr tech support number on the top of every can! Call 'em!!

Reply to
curmudgeon