Outdoor light fixtures...

Are there any outside lights with both motion-sensor and dusk/dawn features? Thanks,

Reply to
redsuedeshoes

Yes, I believe HD sells a few. Not particularly good quality stuff though

Reply to
RBM

We bought two outdoor fixtures with those options from Home Depot about six years ago and haven't had a single problem with them. I think they're decent. :)

Donna

Reply to
Donna

Sure, WalMart sells lots

Reply to
Nick Hull

Sure there are lots of them. Try local sources or you can try smarthome.com

Reply to
Joseph Meehan