OTP - Millionth Test to Post a Link

OK, I hope this does it.

Kate

Perfect. I still want to see how you dealt with the outside round corner. I've waiting for it :-/

Care to post that picture?

Reply to
Oren

OK, I will take a pic now. Thanks Oren.

Reply to
Kate

Nice job Kate, and I like the bathroom also!

Reply to
Tony

Way to go on the picture posting Kate !! Now I want to learn how to do the same thing !! I think that I can follow the instructions given to you and get it done, and I will try it out at a later time !!

Nice molding work too !!

James

Reply to
James

Thanks James. Just take it slow and be extra careful when cutting the angles. There are different angles that one can use, and this cut was a little more complicated (for us anyway) than other not so fancy cuts.

Post the pic link when you finish. Good luck!

Reply to
Kate