OT - your government at work

This is mind boggling:

Look at all the stuff your government is still involved with, things like regulation of premium cigars. These things come out every day.

The swamp is winning.

Reply to
Frank

Just as bad as the EU with regulations. But at least if I get into cigars they will be good ones that comply with government regulations.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Will they be Cuban cigars?

Reply to
rbowman

Maybe Trump should focus on that instead of siding with Putin that there was no meddling, attacking his own AG, attacking our intel agencies, attacking the media and lying every day?

BTW, I see yesterday he tweeted that he's directing Pompeo to look into white genocide and the taking of land in South Africa. First, the genocide part is just a white supremacist creation. The taking of land is a South Africa problem of trying to make up for 100 years of apartheid where blacks could not own land. So, what is the US president getting involved in this for? Oh, he saw a story on Fox News. That's what the moron is spending his time on. It also would seem to be 100% opposite to what Trump campaigned on, ie getting involved in things we have no real reason to be involved in. And of course, when he's already under suspicion of being a racist, buying into white supremacist stories about white genocide, sure doesn't make him look good.

Reply to
trader_4

Why the festering hell are we suddenly interested in genocide in Africa? We certainly have looked away when it's black people being killed.

Cindy Hamilton

Reply to
angelicapaganelli

Why did our friendly neighborhood traitor have to change the subject? The answer is that he is deranged.

Reply to
Frank

I didn;t change the subject. You were bemoaning that Trump is losing his was against "the swamp", whatever that is, and you cited all the regs in the federal register as an example. I merely pointed out that if Trump wasn't so busy tweeting about how awful his AG is, how fake the media is, how great he is, how the investigation is fake, and now spending time on genocide in Africa that is a white supremacist talking point lie, then he could be working on those damn regulations you're complaining about.

Reply to
trader_4

It's not even real genocide, it's a cooked up fake claim talking point from white supremacists. Trump swallowed it. There are on the order of

50 murders of farmers in South Africa a year. There are more murders in Chicago in a month, why isn't Trump tweeting about doing something about that "genocide".
Reply to
trader_4

You really have to ask?

Reply to