OT? World poverty and Immigration

This is by far the best thing I have ever seen on the issue of immigration

ChairMan

He makes a good point that we are taking in people that are most capable of helping their own country. That is legal immigrants and not the millions of others living here. Also wonder how many of those people we are supporting anyway.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

I agree. I thought it was one of the most insightful things in the video.

Reply to
ChairMan

It seems to be the only way "some" people will understand it

Reply to
ChairMan