OT What is 2.0 Surround?

I have seasons one and two of NCIS on DVD. The audio is 2.0 Surround. What is this?

---MIKE---

>In the White Mountains of New Hampshire >> (44=B0 15' N - Elevation 1580')
Reply to
---MIKE---

New Hampshire

Gee, knowing how the surround numbering goes, it would seem to me that this would involve 2 speakers. That's just my guess, which is probably what you're gonna get posting this question here.

A better question is why not just google it and find out for sure?

Reply to
trader4

Front Left, Front Right

Reply to