OT - Weds - The Ugly Kitchen Contest

Yesterday #42 started out in 1st position =85 and soon fell back to 2nd, much to voter=92s dismay.

Here is what #42 (Betty) had to say in an email to me: =93Honestly, I was thrilled to have hit number one, and was excited to think that I might be the winner if my kitchen could remain in the number one position. Then, today, I was a little 'down' about the dip, but I thought....new kitchen or no new kitchen, it's been a great blessing that so many people whom I don't even know have taken their time to vote for me every day, over the last several days.=94

I sensed she was bracing herself for disappointment, as her strongest competitor (#83) had held 1st position for a long time. I received emails from many of you, letting me know that she=92d slipped back and I felt the upset. My thoughts were that folks had not gotten around to voting yet and sure enough, #42 moved back into 1st place once again!!

That =91scare=92 really demonstrated a need not to fall into complacency and slow down, figuring there are enough other people voting to carry her through. Thank you to all who continue to vote, and special thanks to those who=92ve asked more of your friends to join in. It is making the difference.

As I was getting ready to send this off I checked

unfortunately #83 is back in 1st place and #42 is in 2nd

We have today, Thursday and Friday until 4:59 p.m. CDT to go. I wouldn=92t want to interject anything negative into this contest=85=85but I am declaring =91joyful=92 WAR. Please everyone, ask just one other person to join us in voting. The battle is on!!! Let=92s see #42 through to victory!!!

Thank you, thank you,

Coleah

Reply to
Coleah

Problem is they all so hideous that a winner is a toss up. Lordy.

Joe

Reply to
Joe