OT...Vehicle Monitoring Advise Requested

Hi;

We have a fleet of ten vehicles. Due to insurance rates, we want to put video cameras in the vehicles that will monitor what the drivers are doing and put location and speed on the internet so that we can see exactly where the vehicles are and how they are being driven. What are these systems called? Please provide and web links if you know where they can be purchased.

Thanks

Reply to
komobu

have them carry cell phones with GPS tracking.

info speed etc on net.

if a employee speeds or something a video make put you more at risk.....

Reply to
hallerb

Ask a local company what they use.

Be aware that in so doing you may get cross-wise with the union. They will protest, go on strike, shut your business down and you'll be forced to sell your expensive equipment at a loss just to provide shoes for your children so they won't have to go to school barefoot. In the snow.

Reply to
HeyBub

Vehicles....? The motorized variety, I presume...?

I doubt the savings would justify the expense.

Google- "GPS tracking".

Qualcomm is the current industry 400# gorilla.

-----

- gpsman

Reply to
gpsman

Your children have shoes? When I was a kid...

(and yes, it was up hill both ways)

Reply to
DerbyDad03

gpsman wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@m73g2000hsh.googlegroups.com:

Why? You have some recommendation if it was a rickshaw? :-)

Reply to
Red Green