OT. Tough chick

A rabid bobcat attacked a woman and ended up worse for wear:

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

I read that. I felt really bad over the cost of the rabbi shots. There has got to be some price gouging going on there!

Don't mess with a Southern Women. A velvet glove covering an iron fist!

You will enjoy this:

Every Which Way But Loose- Film Location- Ma vs The Black Widows:

Leave a poor defenseless woman alone!

Nuthin' like good old fashioned entertainment: This will keep me busy awhile.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman