OT, The Valedictorian: End of an Era?

They took away Miss America's swimsuit now they're doing away with The Valedictorian. Perhaps more statues and monuments need to come down so that no one is offended. o_O
http://cincinnatirepublic.com/2390-2/
[8~{} Uncle Disgusted Monster
On 7/12/18 7:06 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:

Lebron James shouldn't get any more money playing basketball than the worst player in the league. He really shouldn't get any more money than me, come to think of it.
On 7/12/18 7:26 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:

Or people could just accept that they're not the prettiest, handsomest, richest, most ............. whatever. Another thing that bugs me is using the word love to describe liking a hamburger, a car, or what ever. People might love their spouses, fathers, mothers, and so on. But a burger? And the words greatest, awesome, and a few more to describe average or maybe good.
Dean Hoffman posted for all of us...

Amazing is the word I would like to see banned...
--
Tekkie