OT: Thanks and No thanks, El Nino

The population of japs has gone to overload, and the haoles are moving back to the left coast. The locs are keeping to themselves and not allowing non pollies to move to their islands. Howlies still get pounded if they try to muscle in on surf. When I was there, I was glad I wan't seen as a haole!

Reply to
Eagle

Yep. My hood is 70% mex now, and crime is rising. Last week one of the multi mail boxes was broken into and destroyed. They were looking for pension and SSI checks no doubt.

Reply to
Eagle

You forgot the;

:D

Reply to
Eagle

SURE! The immigration officers raid construction sites and factories and mexican restaurants all the time here.

Reply to
Eagle