Thanks So Much

I didn't keep the previous answer that was posted about how to grow Sago Palms from seeds, but did keep the information from the web site that was indicated. It was very helpful. Thanks ever so much.

Now a new problem if I may.

I have aphids on my gardinia bushes and hibiscus bushes. Is there a home made remedy I can spray them with to get rid of them? Or Anything that will keep them away from my bushes. I used a toxic spray that was reccomended by the hardware store before, but they are back again. I really appreciate any help you can give me. Thanks so much in advance. Sandy

Reply to
Bellsouth

GFRfan wrote:

Come up here to the midwest and and grab abucket of these damned Jap Beetles. Some idiot brought them in to control aphids on soybeans but during the harvest, for the last 3 years, they come into the city, I mean deep into the city, and get in the houses and buildings by the hundreds to find warmth. We'd be glad to ship you some at our expence. [:^)

I think seven or eight will control the aphids roo.

Reply to
GFRfan