OT Sun visor problem on Nissan

My 2012 Nissan Versa driver's sun visor makes a large CLICK when I put it up or move it down. There is now a large space between visor and roof when it is up.

Anyone have any idea how to fix this? Looks like replacing visor would be difficult as I don't see how it is mounted - no screws or bolts visible.

Not a big deal but annoying - but not annoying enough to pay repair shop to fix it.

TIA

Reply to
KenK

Hatchback or sedan?

Reply to
Don Y

No, no, no. Duct tape won't get rid of the "click." That's why he needs... wait for it...

WD-40!

Reply to
Gordon Shumway

And maybe Velcro.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

Don Y wrote in news:mvjhr9$j19$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

Hatchback.

Reply to
KenK

Can you post a (disposable) email address that can receive VERY LARGE attachments?

Reply to
Don Y

Don Y wrote in news:mvluva$t27$1@dont- email.me:

Don't know how to find such an address.

Reply to
KenK

There are any number of "free" email services out there. Pick one. Pick a name. When you no longer have a use for it, close the "account" (or simply abandon it)

Reply to
Don Y