OT - Stupid Ad of the Day by Yahoo

On the Yahoo main page at this time.

Is the woman shocked or proud how bad her credit score is?

Red Green

I think she is showing joy. She just got approved for a credit card with a $500 spending limit and only 39.9% interest.

The people shown in Yahoo ads can be downright creepy.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Looks more like drunken party time, to me.

.

Is the woman shocked or proud how bad her credit score is?

Stormin Mormon

...because even the fool Brit banks aren't dumb enough loan money to a racist pig like you

Reply to
krw

Hardly, but I did OK. Four-year old, 3600sq.ft., brick, on a an acre and a half; about the size of your shit-hole country. I will take it in the shorts when I sell this house, though (I'll probably lose $70K in four years).

Reply to
krw

What's the matter, they binding? Your fat head is taking up too much space down there.

I didn't want to go into the sheep farm you were hired to "service".

I upsized from 1700 in '06, t0 2600 in '08, to 3500 now, w/full basement. gotta have some place for the tools. ;-)

Reply to
krw

We threw you bums out for a reason.

Ah, harry, you're there. That alone is more shit than this entire country has.

Reply to
krw

The state deserves it. Between Al's and B&J, it's a wonder people live past

  1. Might just as well eat the south end of a north-bound cow.
Reply to
krw

Wrong. I even counted Obama. It was close but you still win, harry.

Reply to
krw

innews: snipped-for-privacy@hs8g2000vbb.googlegroups.com:

Hamburgers and French frys with so much grease running off them that you'd better not let them get cold, else they look more like lard stick. Somewhat tasty but you might just as well stuff the fries directly into your arteries.

Reply to
krw

You really are low. Having nothing to do with your bastard children.

Ah, a prison camp. That makes more sense.

Yeah, they say that does make you go blind.

Reply to
krw