OT. Smile Tesla Drivers

Tesla is activating a camera to monitor drivers in some of its cars.

Dean Hoffman

Their system is probably different but my Genesis had a driver alert system for the past four years. It also senses other things like wheel movement to make an alert. I did set it off once on a long highway drive with no stops or turns and yes, it was time for a break.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski