OT. Rock, Paper, Scissors

Day is today, August 27.

Remember that game? It's free to play and can be played almost everywhere, anytime as long as there are three people.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

What can I say? Dummy attack on my part.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

.. you need the third person to keep score or what ! ? :-) John T.

Reply to
hubops

How can we forget that amazing game. I use to (still play sometimes) love it and won it most of the times (haha)!

Reply to
Jen