OT - please respect "road closed" signs

TinyURL was created!

The following URL:

.159897297501.144684.59524127501/1015265 2252537502/?type=1

has a length of 98 characters and resulted in the following TinyURL which has a length of 26 characters:

[Open in new window] [Copy to clipboard]

Some times, it is safer to find alternate route, instead of just drive around the "road closed" sign and risk your fate.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

The best comment was "You made me laugh so hard, tears ran down my leg."

Reply to
Gordon Shumway

\

My neighbor was killed on his bike about a year ago.

He ignored a CLOSED sign on the trail and drove around a barricade.

Though the paving was done, none of the caution signs were up and he was hit by a car.

The markings cautioning both the bikers and the motorists were not yet in place.

Reply to
philo

Tinyurl is for liberal sissies. Be a republican and paste it on one line.

0ren

I figured it was going to be something like this when I saw your subject, but that's ok because this type of photo always tickles me.

Found the original story to send to someone who doesn't do Facebook. It includes a quote from the driver: "I just feel really stupid." (Ya think!)

Lee B