OT physical questions about the sinking Italian ship

Why? Lifeboats are hardly one way. If so, I would still be on Princess' private island 10 years later. Yet another supposition.

The Italian Coasties are doing their investigation so we'll be able to get at least a general idea of what happened when.

Reply to
Kurt Ullman

That's why I hope the voice recorder on the bridge was working. The black box has been recovered and hopefully it has that plus all the other pertinent data.

Reply to
trader4

Of course that's your answer. You're a druggie too.

Reply to
krw