OT Obscene license plate

The state of Texas is revoking a license plate that a guy has on his Lamborghini

370H55V

They finally figured it out.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

I didn't....But Google knows everything:

But wouldn't most folks think he was referring to himself?

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Wisnia

That's exactly what you are for making me look it up! ;-)

Reply to
Gordon Shumway

Try these:

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Wisnia

Per Ed Pawlowski:

My favorite was on a car where the owner's hobby obviously was speeding (muscle car, multiple radar detectors, aftermarket bucket seats, 3-point harness, and so-forth)

The license plate read something like "WMNNWMW".... "Something like" because it was illegible even when I stared at it.

Reply to
(PeteCresswell)

he should have said he was LGTB or whatever that is - they can do whatever they please.

Reply to
taxed and spent

"Sherrifs patrol found car upside down and....."

. .

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

is this the Texas that always boasts about lack of gov't regulations?

Reply to
Malcom Mal Reynolds

Assholes pay money to have a plate like that.

Reply to
Tony Hwang

My wife agrees with you!

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

I had to read this before I realized what it was:

Reply to
Horace.LaBadie