OT. NFL Touchdown Plus a Back Flip

Indianapolis Colts at Detroit

Hines scores a touchdown. So what, that happens in games. Watch what he did after that. This guy cheated. He flipped without pads.
He's a lineman weighing around 320 lbs.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

Harks me back to my college days when I walked through a basketball court being used by phys ed majors all of which were walking around the court on their hands.

Reply to
invalid unparseable

You did take a minute to show'em how it's done???

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

DAMN!!!

Loved seeing the fat guy doing it too!