OT - New Math, Pizza Coupons

I received a couple of coupons from a local pizza chain today:

$3 Off! Regular Price - $23.00 Sale Price - $19.99 $3 Off! Regular Price - $18.00 Sale Price - $14.99

Reply to
DerbyDad03

What? They're only off by one cent.

After all that talk about how worthless a penny is, you're going to nit-pick on this?

Probably not the sharpest tools in the shed but I bet they make good pizza, and you get an extra penny back that you weren't expecting.

Reply to
dennisgauge

a, and you get an extra penny back that you weren't expecting.

Being that pizza comes from Italy, that's probably a currency conversion issue.

Reply to
rlz

What do you see in my post that leads you to the conclusion that I am "upset"?

Reply to
DerbyDad03

I'm with you on this. I constantly see misspellings all the time now on both websites, newspapers and mail. I'm sure it's not new but seems I see it too often nowadays. I guess it goes for math too ???

Reply to
Doug