OT: my best fish picture of 2017

Hi All,
I am addicted to trout fishing. When I so rudely destroy their dinner, I make them pose for a picture, them I release them to go complain to their friends about the poor quality of the free food.
This is my best picture of 2017. I love the shadow. Very "wagnerian"!
https://ibb.co/mngzby
-T
On 7/18/2018 7:54 PM, T wrote:

Beautiful fish ... we raised tilapia in out back yard for a couple of years. We just used a dip net on them.
--
Maggie

On 07/18/2018 08:51 PM, Muggles wrote:

One of the local full circle farmers used the waste water from tilapia to fertilize his vegi's one year. Chicken poop from the prior years worked better. His tomatoes did not taste as good.
On 7/19/2018 12:02 AM, T wrote:

Yeah! That's called aquaponics. We pumped the fish water to the plants in our greenhouse and the overflow went through some filters and back into the fish tanks.
--
Maggie