A Roof Pill: Paws for thought from yesterday.

PawPad Yoga 9 PawPad Yoga 9 Have a purring pet? You are probably ready. Inside Lenovo, felines originated our latest systems - desktops and Yogas. In an unprecedented effort to make our products available for everyone, Lenovo now offers a laptop for those who do nothing - cats. Are you curious? Take a look at the PawPad Yoga 9 - the first of many products designed specifically for cats. And it's available only from Lenovo, because other companies haven't even scratched the surface. FeaturesTech Specs FEATURES TECH SPECS REVIEWS TOP ACCESSORIES IT'S THE CAT'S MEOW. Features Early Morning Catastrophes Averted Cats wake up long before alarm clocks do; prevent your feline companion from yowling at you by giving her complete access to her PawPad Yoga 9. She can logon herself using our pawprint scanner, and with the appropriate training, start an entertaining app with the swipe of a paw on the multitouch screen. She can listen to small animal sounds, watch an animated red dot move chaotically across the screen, or tune into a cat-themed news station for updates on the latest bird migration patterns. And it's all protected with anti-dogware. PawPad Yoga 9 Breakfast and Bath are no Threat During your cat's training stage, while he's learning how to logon and start apps, you might want to give him further incentive by leaving the Yoga 9 next to his food and water bowls. That's okay - the backlit keyboard is crumb-proof, water-proof, and, in case your cat wants to clean himself, dander-proof! PawPad Yoga 9 Explore Without Fear Cats love to explore, and they love to watch over their kingdom from a high perch. Before you leave home for the day, you can leave the Yoga 9 on your cat's favorite vantage point, where even a fall won't harm it. We all know cats love to push things off of counters, etc., which is why the Yoga 9 has extra carbon fiber reinforcement, built to withstand falls from up to nine feet. And, an internal gyroscope will detect falls in mid-air and make any necessary adjustments to ensure your PC lands on its feet - just like your cat does! PawPad Yoga 9 Multimode Naps Lenovo's patented collarband hinge makes it easy for your cat to flip the cover into any of this laptop's four modes - Laptop, Tablet, Tent, or Stand. In Laptop Mode, she can curl up on the Yoga 9's special preheated keys, which lull her to sleep. But if she's knocked it to the floor, she might not feel comfortable taking her next nap on it - unless she pushes it into Tent Mode, which gives her an extra sense of security from predators while she's asleep. PawPad Yoga 9 From Naptime to App Time By mid-afternoon, your cat is awake and ready to play. He can open one of many apps designed to provide him with fun and exercise. If he's tired of chasing his own tail around your home, he can play Tale of a Tail, where the Yoga 9's webcam takes a picture of his tail, then drops it into multiple pre-programmed exotic locales, where he can chase it onscreen. Or he can play Fishing Joy, previously released on our Yoga Home products. Then there's Cat Up and Dance, for some cat aerobics that will really make the fur fly! And in case you're worried about his claws on the screen, our patented Jaguar Glass is the most scratch-resistant display available. It's also anti-glare, so your cat won't get distracted by screen reflections on the ceiling. But if you're still not convinced, he doesn't have to use Yoga 9's multitouch features - instead, train him to use the Scratchpad, a version of Touchpad made especially for claws. Not to mention, the Trackpoint designed with the scratchy feel of a cat's tongue. PawPad Yoga 9 Purring up for the Night After another nap or two, your cat is probably ready to communicate - just when you're trying to wind down and get some sleep of your own. She can use Yoga 9 to communicate with her feline friends in other locations, keeping her from bothering you. Whether she prefers Snapcat or Instant Meowsaging, your cat will love using the hi-res videocamera and dual-array meowcrophone to chat with other cats. All you have to do is make sure those cats' people have their own Yoga 9 and accompanying software. Or, if she prefers a quiet night of self-grooming, the videocamera can help her with that, too. All she has to do is strike a pose in front of the cat's eye lens, which then shows her every piece of fur that's out of place. PawPad Yoga 9 Tech Specs CATEGORY DESCRIPTION Processor Panther 919 Operating System Curtains 10 Graphics Integrated Graphics with Two Modes -- Night Vision or Daytime Use Optional Discreet Graphics -- Hides Behind Furniture Trackpoint/Touchpad Scratchpad Limited "Cat Got Your Tongue" Button on Trackpoint Camera / Meowcrophone

1MP 720p Fish-Eye Lens Digital Array Meowcrophone Voice Controls Meow Recognition Audio POUNC by Prey -- Low-Frequency Circular Projection, to Mimic Cats' Hearing Static Hiss Control Battery Up to 9 Lives of Non-Productivity Display 13" FHD (Feline High Definition) with Jaguar Glass Weight Supports up to a 25-Pound Cat Security and Manageability Meow Recognition Pawprint Scanner Tent Mode / Hiding Place Keyboard Dander-Proof, Spill-Proof, Hairball-Proof, with Heated Keys Colors Tuxedo Orange Tabby Russian Blue Calico Connectivity Sabertooth 4.0 Specifications may vary depending upon region. OFFERINGS DESCRIPTION Preloaded Utilities CatVantage Password Manager Instant Meowsenger Lenovo SCRATCHit LitterBox Disk Cleanup Utility Meow Recognition Software NineLiveSafe Pawprint Login Software Scram! Anti-dogware Small Animal Sounds Snapcat Bundled Games Cat Up and Dance Lenovo Fishing Joy MouseHunter Red Dot Tale of a Tail Reviews

Jessica (4 stars) Cheddar loves his new PawPad! Now I can work from home in peace without any disruption or annoyance.

Greg (4 stars) PawPad Yoga 9 has been a hit with our kitty Leo, but it has definitely created some tension at home due to the struggle to share with Spot. I'm really looking forward to the release of some dual-player controllers; hopefully, they'll be compatible with dog paws!

Mittens (5 stars) My humans love the integrated Scratchpad! (For some reason, they don't like it when I scratch the couch. Ingrates.) I love the laser mouse. An all-around winner.

Rover (0 stars) Once again, dogs are being discriminated against! Where is my PuppyPad? #dogsrulecatsdrool

Ernie (5 stars) Four polydactyl thumbs up! Not only is the processing power purrfect, but the keyboard provides a warm place to rest after working hard helping my human write the next "The Sun Also Rises."

Spot (4 stars) Unleash your potential with the slobber-proof PawPad. #notjustforcats

Tom (3 stars) I love the Lenovo PawPad because it works so well for watching videos. Unfortunately, I love it so much I don't spend as much time doing the other things I enjoy in life.

Jerry (5 stars) I love it! The beautiful graphics keep Tom busy and he doesn't chase me as much.

Garfield (5 stars) Better than lasagna! Top Accessories View All Accessories PawPad Wireless Replica Mouse PawPad Wireless Replica Mouse Real. Squeaky. Tough. And the perfect companion accessory to expand the PawPad experience. This thin and light dual-mode travel mouse can be conveniently stowed in a toy box or bag while you are on the go. PawPad Fitted Sleeve PawPad Fitted Sleeve This scented sleeve is designed to perfectly fit your PawPad laptop, protecting it from scratches and hairballs, and is infused with a pleasing catnip odor. Its color can easily be reversed from brown tabby to black shorthair, so it's like getting two sleeves for the price of one! PawPad Scratchpost Mount PawPad Scratchpost Mount The PawPad Scratchpost Mount is the perfect accessory to raise the bar for playtime - not to mention extend the life of your furniture. The Box Itself The Box Itself Want to give your cat its favorite toy ever? Once you've unpacked your PawPad Yoga 9, simply throw the box on the floor! Cats can't resist climbing right in.

  • No cats, fish, or mice were harmed in the making of this campaign. PawPad YOGA 9 does not really exist. Happy April Fool's Day!
Reply to
Brian Gaff

Nice! I know Brian won't be able to see the pictures, but here's more on it...

yoga-9/

Reply to
Bob Eager