OT Just bought a 2000 Solara, are all hitches hidden?

OT Just bought a 2000 Solara, are all hitches hidden?

If any of you have a good car newsgroup, please let me know.

Alt.autos.toyota has been overrun by political antagonists. Alt.autos.toyota.camry is still good but it's quiet, and some of my questoins aren't specifically Toyota.

But since I'm here, this is my current question.

JCWhitney sells trailer hitches by Curt and by Hidden Hitch.

Three of the reviews of the Hidden Hitch hitches talk about how hidden it is. Aren't all the hitches for passenger cars (that have receivers, no permanent ball) just as hidden as all the others?

I got my first hitch about 23 years ago and IIRC, hidden hitches were unusual then, and Hidden Hitch was one of the few brands or the only one which had a removable ball and draw bar, or the only one that made a hitch for a LeBaron, but since then, haven't all the hitch companies duplicated their design?

Thanks.

Reply to
micky

Because only old pharts drive camry's.

Reply to
Home Guy

Not true... I'm a real old phart and my ride is a MIata.

Joe

Reply to
Joe