OT: If anyone needs flash memory for a smartphone....

I need to add memory to my smartphone and started looking for it. Found that Best Buy has a 32GB micro SD Sandisk Extreme Plus card for $15 and the

64GB for $25. Very good deal if anyone needs one. They have other sizes and speeds available too. Those cards are fast, which is what you want if you have a newer Android that allows apps to be loaded on it and you intend to use it that way.
Reply to
trader_4