OT, I Found Something True

Every now and then I trip over a truism. ^_^

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

Excellent!!!

For the click phobic:

RePubes are red Dems are blue Neither one of them Gves a f*ck about you....

Hilarious.... a truism indeed.

Reply to
Existential Angst

I'd share that with my church friends, except for the crude language. However, I agree with the thought.

Occasionally, I hear how this or that elected rep hears from home, and the constituents are 50:1 in this direction, so he votes in that direction.

.

TDD

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Correct: it's to the people and organizations that financed their election and re-election campaigns that they are beholden, and it's

*their* interests that they represent, not yours or mine. I see no way to solve the problem other than getting money out the election campaigns altogether, but everybody tells me that there is no way to do so with the Constitution as it is and as it is interpreted.

Perce

Reply to
Percival P. Cassidy