OT - How To Avoid Fear Of Heights

People who are afraid of heights should NOT go to Heaven. It's a long way up there, and it's straight UP !!!

Reply to
Paintedcow

If all parents would do this for their young children, we could eradicate the Fear Of Heights epidemic that is sweeping our nation.

DerbyDad03

unintended consequence: fear of shopping carts.

Reply to
Taxed and Spent

LOL

Reply to
Muggles

There's a cool joke in there somewhere, but I can't think of it right now. ;-)

Reply to
Muggles

Just don't open the window any higher.

Scary.

Reply to
Micky

Yeah, the joke is that some people think Heaven is a physical place that is "up" in relation to Earth.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

The real joke is that people actually believe in a heaven

Reply to
Harry K

well i nearly died when i was 28 and lost 13 pints of blood from a serious gi bleed. divertlocis

i collapsed in the er, and had a near death experience. got a look at heaven and wanted to return. it was so peaceful and nice there......

i feel bad for people who dont believe in heaven

Reply to
bob haller

I have my own beliefs and they don't coincide with any of the major religions. Over the years though, I've heard stories like yours and saw some things as people died that I think there is something going on. I'm keeping my options open.

Ever watch Ancient Aliens? Some interesting thing come up there too.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

yep, i have seen things after people have died. my grandma died in 1991, but her distinctive walk went on for many years. it never scared me, we were good friends

occasionally our dogs appear to see something that we cant.

Reply to
bob haller

I don't as a general rule feel bad for people who don't believe in heaven, but I do feel bad for those who ridicule others who do believe.

Reply to
Micky