OT How long was your list to Santa?

OT On the Johnny Carson show (reruns) he reads letters to Santa from kids, some of who give long lists of toys they want, 20 or more.
Did these kids expect to get all 20, or was this just a list that Santa could choose from?
How long was your list to Santa?
On Monday, December 24, 2018 at 1:53:47 AM UTC-5, micky wrote:

Not as long as it used to be. I pretty much have all the stuff I want. But my husband loves Christmas and buying presents for me, so I indicated a half dozen or so things that were inexpensive but a little more than I'd be inclined to spend on myself.
There are about 16 presents under the tree. I know that some of mine to him were like $5-$20.
Cindy Hamilton

Our Christmas tree is in a Pod somewhere between CT and FL. Won't be at the new house until Friday. Best we could do this year is a wreath on the front door.
No gifts but I did tell my wife I bought the house just for her. Lots of stuff being bought though, Amazon will give me a gold star this month for all the orders.
In alt.home.repair, on Mon, 24 Dec 2018 10:49:15 -0500, Ed Pawlowski

Teresa Brewer or someone: "Rockin' around the Christmas Pod"

I only want to get out of federal jury duty.
In alt.home.repair, on Mon, 24 Dec 2018 12:08:54 -0800 (PST), Thomas
Not me. This could be a once in 300 years opportunity.
I'm glad I don't use my real name here or my posts would get me kicked out of the jury pool.

Nice Christmas story:
https://omny.fm/shows/the-kimmer-show/redneck-night-before-christmas

I'd settle for a single 5 dollar Lotto ticket, specifically, the certain one that was sold in Guelph Ontario for the Dec. 21 draw ..
http://tinyurl.com/yb3vep58
I wonder if it's sitting in someone's card or stocking still ? John T.
On 12/24/18 12:53 AM, micky wrote:

There was a short letter to Santa in the local paper:
Dear Santa, This is all I want for Christmas: 1. Everything