PVC or Vinyl Material to Make Lifting Bag: Source?

I want to make something like this: http://tinyurl.com/yd9nkaj3 to perform the same function as this: http://tinyurl.com/y6u8apg2
I'm thinking it's the same stuff used to make things like the children's "Bounce House" - which I've seen firsthand and which seems pretty close to indestructible.
But I have no clue where to even start looking for the material and glue.
Can anybody shed some light?
. . .
One might ask "Why not buy the real thing"...
I think the real thing is grossly over-priced and under-spec'd.
To wit:
- The compressor seems to work from a lead-acid battery, which is problematic shelf-life-wise to say the least - and lithium battery compressors are readily available for 1/5 the price.
- There's a battery eliminator available - which looks to me like just a 45-60 watt power source (no more than thirty bucks) and they want $200 for it.
- For the little wall wart that charges the battery - which looks like your basic 12v 2-3 amp computer equipment power supply that retails for $5-10 max they're asking $50 - which gives me another reference point as to their idea of pricing.
--
Pete Cresswell

Per (PeteCresswell):

OK, maybe a post made without enough thought....
I am thinking that what I'm looking for is "PVC-Coated Polyester" like this: http://www.yataitextiles.com/index.php?c=content&a=show&id35
But that still begs the question of retail sources and glue.
--
Pete Cresswell

How much do you need, Pete? Is yellow good? Possibly some black available. I can check with my friend if you are interested and get pricing. Where are you located? He may have a dealer in your area where he could ship raw material for you to pick up, or we can arrange shipping. It will be unvulcanized neoprene.
Let me know.

These guys sell the vinyl material and the HH66 cement. That will rip the fabric before the bond lets go. I built a top for my boat lift out if it.
https://www.tarpsupply.com/coated-vinyl-tarps-18-oz-roll-yard-fabrics.html
On Monday, December 24, 2018 at 1:03:19 PM UTC-5, (PeteCresswell) wrote:

How about looking for just the bag part, instead of the whole system? You can probably inflate it with a cheap, small air compressor like sold to pump up a tire. Fabricating a bag, including attaching air fittings, I think is going to be problematic.

A friend of mine operates Black Diamond Waterproof Clothing, manufacturers of Zephron waterproof safety clothing - they use a neoprene coated fabric that is glued together with vulcanizing cement and autoclaved.
Zephron.ca
If it is marketed as a safety device there is likely a significant liability insurance component to the pricing, as well as a certification/listing cost which is substantial when spread across a low production volume.

I don't know how well they hold air but those one yard bags they deliver sand in might work