OT: How Arizona does cell-phone towers

It shouldn't be too hard to hire a lawyer to do the dirty work for you.

Reply to
krw

That too. Good point.

I didn't have the intrerest to read the whole page, I got lots of hits on rent cell tower .

Also cell tower locations . Including

Some people may find this interesting:

"We've taken towers registered with the FCC and mashed it with Google Maps for a convenient graphical interface to see towers within your area.

Unfortunately, not every antenna is needs to be registered with the FCC, and the map may not list all the towers in the area. But most are included

Additionally, many carriers "rent" towers from third-party companies

-- and leasing agreements are unknown. If this is the case, the best way to determine carrier coverage is by reading comments in the local area.

To see details, including who owns the tower, click on the red marker and the link that pops up in the bubble.."

Reply to
micky

"This is due to the fact that most industry experts believe that only

So what part is news? It is very typical for companies to hire someone to scout land for them for whatever reason and to always low ball. And if you think about it how is it different than any other transaction? Say you put your car out on the street with a for sale sign on it. I knock on the door and you say "gee, I don't know make me offer" what level offer do you think you will get?

Reply to
George

I think I will get a fair and reasonable offer based on the true value of the vehicle in today's market.

Once the transaction is complete, I'll look up watch the pigs fly.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

Thats why knowledge helps. With cars it is a little easier because you can research it much easier. The cell companies tend to be pretty secretive. I helped a friend of mine get more than $2k/month more than their best offer + other incentives because I had info on how badly they needed a site in his area.

Reply to
George

I trust you included (as a bonus) a guarantee that their cell tower and equipment would not be destroyed by terrorists, disgruntled users, or anybody else as would be very likely the case with any nearby location.

Reply to
HeyBub

What was the best offfer [for cell phone tower space] before you got involved?

Reply to
micky

There are companies like Lease Advisor can help assist in getting leases for cell towers and also in buying out leases.

Reply to
howell.j.87

And then suddenly, over a year since the last post in this thread, we get this.

Can you say "spam"?

Reply to
DerbyDad03