OT FYI, comapsss works again

I didnt' drive my car for 3 months and the Toyota battery cable terminal failed, and the rear-view mirror compass didn't work when I drove it again (even though the t hermometer in it continued to say 0.)

But after about 2 days it worked again.

Reply to
micky

Maybe the wire was pinched and after 2 days enough electricity finally leaked through.

I took one car through a car wash and the thermometer stopped working. Most have gotten wet or something as it was OK after 2 days.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

After reading the post about slider doors, i thought the air on this side of the pond was better. Until I read this. Lol.

Reply to
Thomas

I'm so happy for you. Does it now read "lib" again when looking for the direction you're headed?

Reply to
trader_4