OT. First Female Flagger at

the Super Bowl.

Dean Hoffman

funny.

But "Play proceeded without any consequences, though she glared bitterly at Brady throughout the next few plays." I always have doubts about claims one can tell a person's mood by looking at hir eyes. And it's much worse with a mask on. You can't see a scrunched up nose or a turned down mouth. I think eyes don't mean a thing. OTOH, I gather this is a humor site. Never mind.

Reply to
micky