OT. Edging to Normal

I spotted this sign while aimlessly cruising.

The pool in the nearest town is open and kids get to be kids again. They had to be kids all last fall, winter, and spring. Schools were open. It will be interesting to see if the small town bars/restaurants will reopen. Sometimes those were the only business in a town.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

Cruising and edging.

You don't want to know where my mind went.

Reply to
Marilyn Manson

There wasn't much edging round here. The mask mandate lifted and life resumed. Sadly the Irish festival in Butte and the Montana Folk Festival scheduled for next year. The farmers market, the concerts in the park, the River City Roots Festival, and the Hardtimes Bluegrass Festival are on.

Reply to
rbowman