OT: E-payment due dates

Hi, I just authorize them to debit my bank account. They take the money on due date or whatever. Why bother worrying about date of payment. It's their job. Only money I owe is utility bills every month.(power, NG, water)

Reply to
Tony Hwang

Don't you have to be 18, for all those worries?

Reply to
Oren

Hmmm, Carry bundle of cash all the time? How do you rent a car, make a reservation at hotel? What about ticket master?

Reply to
Tony Hwang