OT Drone wars.

Fascist America. Drone shot down inTexas.

If you have seen it already.

Reply to
harry

The only real drone here is you harry.

Reply to
trader4

Oh, FFS. These paranoiacs bought themselves some remote-controlled helicopters off Amazon, launched them, and shot at them. In order to prove ... what, exactly? That they can shoot at toys? Whoa, big men. Big, BIG men.

Color me impressed.

Reply to
Hell Toupee

Hell Toupee wrote in news:jq80m9$rl2$ snipped-for-privacy@speranza.aioe.org:

Was this the incident where PETA used a drone "helicopter" (flying over public propery,not over the private range) to videotape sportmen shooting skeet at a local range,and someone shot down the drone?

Reply to
Jim Yanik

Color me embarrassed.

The above video is so absurdly stupid, I'm mortified to be a gun owner. Who's this Jones idiot?

nb

Reply to
notbob

He's a radio host who is a paranoid nut and

911 denialist. Well known to all the conspiracy loons. Buys in to just about any conspiracy theory, the nuttier and wilder the more he believes them.
Reply to
trader4

LOL

"infowars.com"

harry, you really are off your tracks.

Reply to
gonjah

Another guy making a living off of paranoia. Harry stepped in a TX cow pile. He's headed for my kf.

Reply to
gonjah

"If you have seen it already"?

What the heck does that mean?

Reply to
DerbyDad03

A couple of years ago, a caller to the Jones show announced that the UN had built a checkpoint atop a roundabout in a certain location, which he named. He described it, said it had been designed to permit the UN troops forcibly restrain citizens from leaving the neighborhood. Yada, yada, yada.

It just so happened that he made this claim about the roundabout in _my_ neighborhood. Which has no bulletproof booth in the middle of it (contrary to his story), and which was built a few years ago to ease traffic flow in the area. I've lived here my whole life. The decision to build the roundabout was a big deal in a little town, but the biggest part of it was just that everyone had to get used to driving it. And the caller's story was pure bullshit. But that didn't stop the paranoids from posting the audio of his call on youtube as "proof" of the imaginary UN invasion of the US.

I've said before and I'll say it again: the internet was the best thing that ever happened to schizophrenics. They can share their paranoid fantasies with the whole world with just one click of the mouse.

Reply to
Hell Toupee

The man should be arrested as a public health menace. What he does to actual paranoids is not pretty.

Reply to
Dan Espen

Uh, Harry...

You do realize that you posted a video of some guys shooting at their own toys, don't you?

You may have used a provocative subject line, and I'm sure that your use of the words "Drone shot down in Texas" was to get our attention by insinuating that it was something other than the group's own drone that had been shot down, but in reality nothing "sinister" has occurred.

If a city's fire department burns down a condemned house as a training exercise, would you post that under the heading of "Local Authorities Torch Private Dwelling"?

Reply to
DerbyDad03

Yeah. I recently discovered the SHTF nutbags (formerly "survivalists") on youtube. While I did run across a couple interesting tips (cut shells), most of it is jes lunatic ravings. I think they all get off on buying "stuff". One guy is showing off all his various "bugout" bags. His hi-vis orange one, his camo one, his black one, his O.D. one, his incognito photograper one, etc. Crikey! It was like some chick talking about making a fashion statement. I won't even get in the whole accessorizing thing. Like, jes how much junk can you actually hang off a black rifle, ferchrysakes? ;)

nb

Reply to
notbob

I was in a drone outfit in 1970 . We sometimes had to fake a hit, because

100 rounds per second wasn't enough power with the Vulcan. Well 200 mph is kinda fast.

Greg

Reply to
gregz

You are such a gullible moron