OT, Don't Make A Redheaded Woman Angry

At least he didn't call me a poaster?

"His toaster was so po, it aint go no bread."

.

Is that a TOP poster or a top poster? ^_^

TDD

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Oren wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

A skillet worked for me. My husband was in my face and threatening me into a corner. A skillet was on the counter and I grabbed it and slammed his arm. He turned around and walked away. He never bothered me like that again. A few years later he had cancer and died.

Reply to
Lisa BB.